Sandbach Crosses (Wikipedia). Also called “Sandbach Crosses”, and the “Ancient Crosses”.
- Sandbach Crosses (at English Heritage)
- Sandbach Anglo-Saxon crosses (at Historic England)
- Saxon Crosses (at TripAdvisor)
- 1656: “Sandbach“, in The vale-royall of England, or, The county palatine of Chester illustrated, by Daniel King (page 46)
- 1810: “Ancient crosses” in Magna Brittanica, Volume 2: Cambridge and County Palatine of Chester, by Daniel Lysons Samuel Lysons (p.459)
- 1819: “Sandbach Crosses“, in The history of the county palatine and city of Chester, by George Ormerod (page 56)
- 1875: “Old Crosses” (Chapter VII), in Ancient stone crosses of England, by Alfred Rimmer
- 1890: “The Crosses“, in The history of the ancient parish of Sandbach, by John Parsons Earwaker, (page 11)
- 1893: In Transactions of the Historic Society of Lancashire and Cheshire for the year 1893.
- 1894: “The Ancient Crosses“, in Old Sandbach and Neighbourhood by William J. Harper (page 6)
- 1899: “The Ancient Crosses“, in History of Sandbach and District by R.W. Tomlinson (page 6)
- 1910: “Some Cheshire Crosses“, in Memorials of old Cheshire by Edward Barber and P. H. Ditchfield (page 213)
- 1916: “The Sandbach Crosses“, in The ancient cross shafts at Bewcastle and Ruthwell, by , G. F. Browne
- 1920: “Monolith Crosses” (Chapter II), in Old crosses and lychgates by Vallance, Aymer (page 32)
- 1946: The Sandbach Crosses, by A. C. F. Tail, in Transactions of the Historic Society of Lancashire and Cheshire, vol 98
- 1948: “The Ancient Crosses“, in Sandbach Official Guide (2nd edition)
- 1957: Pre-Conquest Sculpture at Sandbach by C . A . Ralegh Radford , M.A. , F.B.A., F.S.A., in the Cheshire Historian, No.7, 1957
- 2003: The Sandbach Crosses: Sign and Significance in Anglo-Saxon Sculpture. By Jane Hawkes. Reviewed by Derek Craig in The Antiquaries Journal, Volume 83 , September 2003 , pp. 502
- 2014: The Sandbach Crosses, Cheshire (The Journal Of Antiquities)
- 1926: “The Sandbach Crosses“, by (1926), in Journal of the British Archaeological Association, 32:1, 72-75
- 2002: The Sandbach Crosses: Sign and Significance in Anglo-Saxon Sculpture, by Hawkes, Jane., Publ. Dublin : Four Courts Press, 192pp.
- 2003: Jane Hawkes, The Sandbach crosses: sign and significance in Anglo-Saxon sculpture; reviewed by Peter Harbison in Peritia, Volume 17-18